Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ibaka Fined 25K

The Oklahoma City Thunder's, Serge Ibaka, has surprisingly not been suspended after hitting Blake Griffin in the groin area. Griffin was so surprised he said this.

"From what I heard, I guess he's saying he was just trying to get his hand away from mine," Griffin said. "I actually didn't have his hand. He had my arm, so I don't know how it's going to be interpreted. It is surprising , but it is a big game tonight and I don't think they want one of their .. I really don't know. It's a big game.


I personally think that Griffin is correct and that Ibaka should be suspended. Even though he was fined 25 thousand dollars, but Ibaka should pay that and miss at least 3 games. Behavior like this is happening too often and it has to be put to a stop.

Do you think he should be suspended. My answer is clearly stated and I want to know yours, post in the comments!

By David B.

No comments:

Post a Comment