Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Greinke Out

Zack Greinke has been tossed around from team to team like nobody else. He has been in Kansas City, Milwaukee, and now Los Angeles, with the Dodgers. Last year he had a record of 15-5 and he had 200 k's. for the Angels and Brewers.

That's not why I'm talking about him though, it's because he has inflammation in his right elbow after an MRI revealed it last week.

  "I've seen (Dodgers president) Stan Kasten here and it sounds like really positive," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "He had the MRI and there was nothing on it. You had to feel like there was some tendinitis or something going on. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it wasn't anything major." This was explained by ESPN.go.com.
News is not currently available to me on the extent of his injury, but you will be the first I tell.

1 comment:

  1. Greinke is a very good pitcher....one has to wonder what the long term effect of throwing hundreds of innings over a long period of years has on the body....when it goes bad, it happens quickly.....down here in Philly we're really hoping the Roy Hallady will bounce back from his issues last year...I hope Greinke does the same.

    ReplyDelete